Tuesday, July 21, 2009

oh shit where did i fall off again

yeah this i s a venting session so fuck you if your feelings are hurt this is all the fuck about me i was supposed to be starting a work out regimen doing some p90x and getting all sexy for the summer but i been slacking on that and its the middle of the summer already i just say the crazy live rock band tonight and it make me up set that i am not in a band or even know how to play my guitar in any way shape or form i am doing a few good thing and making a few positive moves these days i have my ged test scheduled and am trying to study my ass of so i can slam dunk that shit with i know i am gonna do i had a car but i relied on others the help me get it on the road and of course it came back to bite me in the ass so ill never do that again any ways TIME TO GET BACK ON MY GRIND AND SHAKE OFF ALL THIS SHIT THAT HOLDING ME BACK

No comments:

Post a Comment